VERGE IS CONDUCTING SUNDAY SERVICES @ 10AM
Once again, you and your families will be able to gather, worship, and hear the word together in-person on Sundays at 10 a.m.
If you would prefer to watch online, please follow this link: Facebook live stream
For an additional service archive, please “Follow” our YouTube Channel: Verge YouTube Channel
WE ARE ADOPTING NEW POLICIES CONCERNING OUR IN-PERSON SERVICES: (PLEASE READ)
If you choose to attend the physical service, you are responsible for your own health and accept the risk of being exposed to any number of illnesses.
In accordance with Phase 1 of the White House guidelines, Arizona Attorney General, Mark Brnovich’s official opinion for churches posted on April 30th, 2020, and Arizona Governor Ducey’s
- If you are in a high-risk category, we ask that you continue to attend our online service at this time.
- If you have any sickness or fever, we ask that you do not come to any in-person service and instead attend our online service. Please do so until at least 7 days pass after your symptoms go away.
- We will not be taking temperatures of people attending. Please make good decisions about whether you should attend or not. We all are responsible for our own health and need to be considerate of the health and welfare of others.
- We have modified seating to allow for distancing as you or others might prefer.
- We encourage households to sit together and separate each household group or individual by appropriate physical distancing of at least 2 seats.
- Please be courteous to create the appropriate spacing between groups of other people. Ushers will help with this process.
- We are not requiring masks or gloves to be worn. They are optional for people to make their own decision on whether they want to wear them or not.
- We ask that no one shake hands or hug other people other than your own family. This is to walk in love toward one another as each of us may have different thresholds of what contact we believe is acceptable.
- All common areas will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and we encourage using it upon entering and exiting the building.
- Staff and volunteers will conduct a self-health assessment before coming onsite. This Assessment will include a temperature check for fever, symptoms check and ask if any contact with a confirmed COVID-19 individual has occurred in the last 14 days.